5 WAYS TO WEAR TALL BOOTS THIS SEASON
Blankens' creative director Cecilia Blankens is here to guide you to the versatility potential in a tall boot. (And yes, we might be biased here, but we're confident no other tall boot beats the perfection of our The Highway!)
1. Stretch the season for your summery maxi dresses and shirts by wearing them over The Highway in chocolaty suede.
2. Wear a straight and tall boot under your ankle length or cropped wide pants.
Matching The Highway in black leather with A part of the Art's Airy pants drapy satin and our soft as a baby (or lamb if you will) The Kerstin lambswool braided knit and The Katja ribbed hat makes for an equally stylish and comfy fall outfit.
3. Knee high boots with a skirt or mid-length dress is always a good idea!
4. The simplest solution? An oversize shirt, sweater or knit, tights och your tall boots!
5. Knee high boots over skinny jeans? Does that still work? You bet it does!